Sunday, May 17, 2009

Our anniversary -Postcard Friendship Friday

My husband and I have been away for a few days celebrating our 26th wedding anniversary. I have officially been married more than half my life. And what an adventure it has been!

If had the chance, I would not go back and do anything different. Except maybe kiss him a little more often.

Thanks to fellow postcard lovers out there who are willing to share, I have been able to start a "cyber postcard collection." Thank you every one of you! I am not sure where this one came from, but the tenderness and mischief of this particular postcard remind me of my husband and me.

7 comments:

Lois said...

Happy Anniversary!

From the Old InkWell said...

Hi Beth, congrats! That is quite an accomplishment these days. I've got you beat though - 36 years!

Vicky said...

Happy Anniversary!

Marie Reed said...

Beth! What an exciting and sweet tribute to your husband and to your anniversary! So nice that you went away together so that you could unplug andtruly celebrate!

Marie Reed said...

teehee! I know exactly where you got this particular image! :)

Clytie said...

Happy Anniversary sissie - it doesn't seem like that long ago I beheld my lovely sis tiptoeing up the aisle to the arms of her beloved. Sigh. Congratulations!

Margo said...

I am so glad you had a nice getaway with your husband! 25 years is definitely worth celebrating!