Wednesday, June 17, 2009

First Anniversary--a Humdinger

I just love this card! It was a gift from my darling Sissy, who's glorious card collection is incredibly wonderful and extensive.

This card actually doesn't have anything about a humdinger in it, only that with those cuties on the bell dinger--the name fit somehow.

I remember our first anniversary--we walked beside the thrashing sea, held hands, and looked deeply into one another's eyes...after 26 years, we still saunter in the sand beside the ocean. We hold hands and smile at one another. Best of all, we often laugh together. I think laughter is the spice that keeps marriage fresh.

3 comments:

JANN said...

That is a sweeeeeet little card, thanks for sharing. I hope your having a fun-fabulous June day. Hugssssssssssssssss.....

Marie Reed said...

Cute!!!!! They ARE humdinger bell ringers!

Clytie said...

Yes they are so cute! Humdingers they be!