Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Note From Grammie - Sunday Scans


Here is another of Grammie's cards.  She saved it, I am sure, because it was from her beloved daughter--my own sweet Mumsie.  She loved it so much, she dated it 1956 and wrote, "Eva gave me a beautiful fern.  I'll always remember after it dies.  I can see it plainly."

It makes me wonder what story there may be behind this card!

Al over at "Al's Photography Blog" is hosting a wonderful meme. It's called "Sunday Scans" and is a place for all things scanned.  So pick up your old photo albums, ephemera, postcards, artwork, ANYTHING which can be scanned and join in the fun!

4 comments:

Scrappy Grams said...

I love, love, love these cards associated with your grammie!

Al said...

Wonderful card, and a nice history with it. Things like this are special.

Irene said...

How lovely.

Clytie said...

I too love Grammie's cards - no wonder she kept so many!