Thursday, June 16, 2011

Count on Me - Guest Heart Thursday


I love these cuties!  They are in perfect step with one another--although as a Mom, I would not ever have put my children in WHITE shoes!! 

Did you notice the hearts in their cheeks?  Also, the black and white designs around the big heart are quite unusual for that time, probably sometime during the early 1930's.  I thought this Valentine Card as perfect for Guest Heart Thursday.

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


1 comment:

Clytie said...

I LOVE the hearts in their cheeks! I may not have even noticed them if you hadn't brought them to my attention!

You're right - this is a perfect addition to Guest Heart Thursday!