Friday, July 15, 2011

A Sunny Greeting - Postcard Friendship Friday #72


This postcard with its poetic greeting is my wish for each of you this early Friday morning.  Hearing today's national weather reports, it seems it is sunny everywhere except where I live.  As I type this, the clouds are scudding thick over the rising sun--though they say (who are they anyway) it will clear off later and will reach the mid-70's. 

In the meantime, I walk in my garden where the faeries flit over the flowers.  The flowers, of course call their greetings--not only to these tiny beings--but to me.  Sometimes they even sing.

* Don't forget to visit Gemma at Greyscale Territory for Weekend Mailbox!

REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.

8 comments:

Dorincard said...

Nice card! :) Some say "women are flowers". Cactuses/Cacti have flowers, too...:)

Snap said...

Pretty card ... filled with love! :D :D

Maria said...

Very nice postcard. I love the design and the poem. Have a LOVE-ly weekend.

Aimee said...

Its nothing but sunny here! Would love to have some clouds. :)

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

We've had a lovely day here today, the first lovely day for the Open Golf which we host this year. It's walking distance from where I live. Sadly, I think it's going to be the only sunny day so I'll enjoy your card and talk to the fairies with you. :)

dakotaboo said...

Very little sun forecast for the rest of the weekend here in the UK :-(

Hopefully this postcard will bring some sunshine.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card, Beth! Don't you just love this time of year when the gardens are in full and perpetual bloom and the air is fragrant with a rainbow of scents ... I do believe those tiny faeries are indeed, hard at work! ~ Sending some sunshine your way ....

Irene said...

Lovely postcard, it's VERY VERY HOT here, and my fairies are hiding someplace cooler. Thank You for sharing your wonderful card collection.