Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet Cat


I have been out of touch for a few weeks because my computer broke down.  Its poor motherboard gave up the ghost because of a bad power source.  It is up and running as of yesterday, so here I am.  The above card is especially precious to me, as it was sent to me by my good friend Catherine. 


The above is of the back of the card--isn't that just the cutest thing?  I wonder where its tail went?

We have a new kitten leaping through our lives these days--her markings are very similar to these.  Her name is Princess Twinkle Toes in honor of her wonderfully odd paws--she has six toes on each foot!

There is a lot of joy to be found in the love of a kitten.

Have a lovely day!

6 comments:

MrCachet said...

Welcome back!

Snap said...

Love the kitty card and best wishes to your new family member! :D :D

Aimee said...

Love the card. I'm a "cat person". :) And kittens are just the best!

Josh said...

hahaha that card is fantastic!

Scrappy Grams said...

simply the "cat's pajamas"!

Clytie said...

Welcome back, sissie! I can't wait to meet the darling "Toes"! And what a fabulous card! I love the back!!!