Monday, September 26, 2011

Sissy Clytie is Home!


I am posting this lovely picture of a girl with flowers, in celebration of my darling Sister Clytie's release from the hospital.  God was protecting her. 

As so many prayers and thoughts were being sent up on Clytie's behalf, the emergency room doctor got a bee in his bonnet.  Though the heart tests came back as normal and just a little high, he was still convinced there was a blockage in her heart and he would not give up looking.  He even asked for two-year old data from another hospital in order to find the problem.  Thank God!  Because of this doctor's persistence, Sissy is going to be fine.

Clytie had an angiogram yesterday morning, during which the actual blockage was discovered.  They cleared the vein and put in a stent.  I spent yesterday afternoon with Clytie in the hospital and had the wonderful privilege of picking her up and bringing her home today.

THANK YOU everyone for your thoughts and prayers.  I am convinced there was an angel hanging over that doctor's shoulder, telling him to look further, when the tests said something completely different than the truth.

You can visit Clytie to welcome her home, at Random Hearts.  She tells me she can hardly wait to go walking!!!  She looks so PINK!  lol

8 comments:

Laura said...

such good news Beth I've been wondering all day. I just knew it would be ok and Clytie would come home soon. {hugs}

Terra said...

Yay Clytie, I already posted on her blog a few minutes ago. She is already blogging, what a strong spirit.
Thank you to Jesus she got the right care.

Snap said...

So wonderful to hear the news. Wishing all of you WELL.

Irene said...

What wonderful news, so glad she had that angel of a doctor.

Tete said...

So glad angels were close by for your sister. That doctor is one of kind for he could hear them.
:)

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

This is wonderful news! Good wishes to all the family, and especially to Clytie for a speedy recovery.

Pearl said...

Beth...
I've not been around for quite awhile, but this early morning finds me able to do a little bit of blog surfing. So glad I came by... Sure am happy to hear this wonderful news about your beloved "Sissy"... I have an older sister, and the mere thought of not having her in my life makes me upset...
I trust that you and your dear family are all doing well... Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers...

Paula ...
I'm going to try to "catch up" on your past posts...

Heather said...

I am so happy to hear that your sister is doing well. Yes, I do imagine she has a rosey glow.