Friday, October 26, 2012

Best Wishes for Halloween -Postcard Friendship Friday #139


I love this sweet little card.  That little fellow sitting on the pumpkin takes me back to my own childhood.  His hat and coat are so cute--as is his smile.

Along with some bad news concerning my husband having cancer, yesterday I was visiting my parents and was present when our sweet Dad had a stroke.  He was taken by ambulance to the best stroke hospital in Oregon. I was at the hospital with Mom until late last night.  Mom is with the doctors this morning, and I haven't heard back from her yet.

Please pray for our dear Dad.  His name is Bud.  Thank you for all your prayers and warm thoughts.  This means more than you know to me and to my family. 

Best Wishes for Halloween, sweet Friends.

*  DON'T FORGET:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  NOTE: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising and do not refer to any of the following; Postcard Friendship Friday, mailboxes, the Post office, postcards or the love of postcards, will be deleted.  Lately, I've had to delete quite a few comments which are just ads. 


I apologize--I was so rattled that day I forgot to put up Linkytools. I am doing so now--and would love to drop by to see your postcards! Have a lovely day!






4 comments:

Snap said...

Oh, Beth! When it rains, it poors. I'll be keeping your sweet father in my heart and my prayers along with you and your dear husband. The Halloween card is precious. Happy Halloween, Happy PFF and thank you for hosting.

Coffeedoff said...

Oh no, Not more bad news. Thinking of you all.

Can't find link so linking here

http://coffeedoffs-coffeebreak.blogspot.co.uk/ Hope that's ok

Irene said...

You are certainly being tested. Good thoughts going your way.

Medusa said...

Hello!

I nominated you for the Liebster award!

Please claim it from my blog:

http://moneyisnoobject-fashion.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

Congratulations!