Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gathering Hearts -Guest Heart Thursday



Gathering hearts--what a delightful idea!  I especially love her dress--she is even showing her ankles.  Scandelous!  That hat is especially wonderful--even with the bow holding it in place, I wonder how she is able to keep it on her head?

Have a lovely day and Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.
 



5 comments:

Terra said...

Yes, tis a bit scandalous the way she is showing her ankle. Her dress and hat are pretty.

Postcard Blogger said...

beautiful postcard for sure!

Irene said...

Love it. Great card. I love cards that depict fashion.

Maria said...

I love her dress and hat too! My imagination is running again and I'm thinking she's Mrs. Claus on a spring day.

Grace Bailhache said...

This is a lovely one Beth that reminds me of a college girlfriend, she was totally crazy about 1900 fashion, and she had something like thousands of cards and images from "the fashionistas" of that period and they really looks like that. They had such amazing hat and corset and all that stuff, being elegant wasn't so easy at that time...

Thanks for your nice comment days again and to welcome me again on the FFP.

Happy sunday !

Grace