Friday, December 6, 2013

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year -Postcard Friendship Friday #197

 

The kitten with the pink ribbon on the left reminds me of our special friend Toez the Polydactyl Cat when she was a kitten.  I've always welcomed cats as friends.  There's something special about their independence, capricious playfulness, mischievous personality which pulls at one's heart strings.

When Toez (otherwise known as little tiny keekat) deigns to come and sit upon my lap, all on her own--it just melts my heart.

I'm hoping for SNOW tonight.  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMESYou don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.





7 comments:

Maria said...

Hello Beth! My first time to see Christmas cards featuring cats. Thanks for sharing this :)

Happy weekend and hope you get the snow you're wishing for!

Postcardy said...

That's a cute cat postcard. I have a bunch of cat Christmas postcards and I made a video with them a few years ago. You can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubXOLa7kZls

Paul van Yperen said...

Cute card. What a curious, unique name you gave your cat. Happy PFF!

Snap said...

I love the kitties! Enjoy the snow! Hugs to you and Toes! Happy PFF.

Unknown said...

But Christmas is not about cats, it's about Jesus!

Patty said...

Like the Christmas post cards. By the way ole Arthur is arthritis.

Irene said...

Love the kitties, and we got your snow.