Thursday, March 6, 2014

My Heart is in Ireland -Guest Heart Thursday

 

I have always loved Ireland.  My Father's ancestors hailed from that fair green land.  I love Irish music--there's something about it which pulls at my soul.

When I was a little girl--and even now, I would dance a little dance all on my own.  It wasn't until years later, watching River Dance, that I realized what I was doing was a version of an ancient Irish dance.

Some things are inborn in one's heart and soul, I think.  My heart is in Ireland!

Happy Guest Heart Thursday!

For more heart art, photography and altogether fabulous heart stuff from around the world, visit Clytie at Random Hearts for Guest Heart Thursday.


3 comments:

Irene said...

Aren't we luck that we can be Irish for one day a year. Lovely card.

Clytie said...

I love this card - it's gorgeous!

Laura said...

I think you are right Beth, there are things that are hidden in our DNA that surface, surprise and feel oh so right. Lovely card.