Friday, September 12, 2014

Milkshake Kisses -Postcard Friendship Friday #237


I know this is a strawberry soda, or perhaps an old fashioned milkshake--but I chose this postcard, because I couldn't find one which would exactly fit today's fabulous holiday.

Hurrah!  It’s Chocolate Milkshake Day!  Though no one knows when this holiday began, or who started it, one must admit chocolate milkshake in September has a lot of charm.  Especially here in Oregon, where we have experienced record-breaking heat this summer.

There's more good news--I have heard it said that on this day, a chocolate milkshake has no calories.  Now that is good news indeed!

Have a lovely weekend, and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!

*  THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the pieces you love and tell us why you like them.

*  REMINDER: Comments and links which contain advertising will be deleted. Also, any and all suspicious links which do not lead to a correct website will be reported and deleted.









2 comments:

Irene said...

Well you don't have to tell me twice, I'll be making a Chocolate shake, sometime today. We are so cold today, I may have to wear a jacket and gloves.

VioletSky said...

It's been a very long time since I had a milk shake. You don't see them around here very often any more.