Sunday, March 6, 2016

Dancing on the Green -Postcard Friendship Friday #303


Isn't she lovely?  I hear Irish music and I cannot keep my feet from dancing.  When I was a little girl I would dance for hours, with all the exuberance of the young--a foot fancy step.  To this day I can still do it--It turns out the dance I have always done, is a traditional Irish Dance. 

Have a lovely day, dear ones--I am sorry about the lateness of this post.  This past weekend has been a difficult one for me.  The grief of losing the love of my life crashed over me--and alas, I was a bit lost for a time.  Thank you for your patience.

God bless you all.  Happy Postcard Friendship Friday.  

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week!     

* BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you! 

THEMES: You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday. Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them.

A REMINDER:  Links which do not have to do with Postcard Friendship  Friday will be removedLinks which advertise various products will share that same fateAny and all suspicious links will be reported to Blogspot then deleted.






3 comments:

Lyneen said...

No need to ever apologize for experiencing grief! You are very strong going through so much. LOVE your Irish card this week... I promise to have an Irish theme next week!!! HUGS!!!

Irene said...

I'm sorry you are feeling down, but I do understand grief. It's like a big wave that just sweeps over you and you are melted, is the only way I can describe what happens to me. NEVER apologize, we love your posts and are happy when you get to us. Wonderful card.

Paul van Yperen said...

Take care, Beth. Lovely card and memory. My son and I once walked the Wicklow Way which starts near Dublin. I remember all these green landscapes and the wonderful Irish music and beer in the pubs. Happy PFF!