Friday, November 25, 2016

Girl, Grapes and the Turkey! -Postcard Friendship Friday #334



I apologize for not getting this up yesterday--I was having a sweet time of thanksgiving with my Mumsie.  I am so glad she is here on this earth--she is a precious blessing to me.  I thank the Lord for her.

There is so much for which to be thankful--I am glad we celebrate a day of Thanksgiving here in America--steeped in our history, it means a lot to all Americans.

Christmas is just around the corner--it is a time when we celebrate God's gift to mankind!  I am so looking forward to the holiday this year...though I will always miss sharing it with my Beloved, Dad and my sweet little brother Dow.

Have a lovely holiday season, dear Friends.  Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Postcard Friendship Friday! 

LINKING UP:  You can put your link in any time between now and next Thursday.  Postcard Friendship Friday is open for the entire week! 

  * BADGE:  When you submit a postcard, be sure to put a link back to this page.  You can copy and paste the PFF badge, which has the link embedded.  Thank you!
*THEMES:  You don't have to stick to the theme I choose each Friday.  Just put up the postcards you love and tell us why you like them!
 

A REMINDER:  Links which do not have to do with Postcard Friendship  Friday will be removedLinks which advertise various products will share that same fateAny and all suspicious links will be reported to Blogspot then deleted.



 




4 comments:

Paul van Yperen said...

Hello Beth, Thanks for this post with its sweet words. Take the chance to enjoy the presence of your mother. I love these kind of ceremonial days too with family and friends. With my extended family we had a birthday party yesterday for my son who is now 24. Wonderful. Greetings from Amsterdam, Paul.

Irene said...

Enjoy your days with your Mumsie, Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and yes indeed we have much to be thankful for. Love the girl, grapes card.

Maria said...

Hello Beth, it's nice to read that you had a lovely Thanksgiving with family. :)

Ulta58 said...

MERRY CHEISTMAS BATH